PROMO POST

Header Ads

Who needs to be massaged? The husband or the wife

…….He horned for the security man to open the gate, drove in, came out of his car and walked through the door. Finally I’m home he said. He went straight to the bedroom, unbuttoned his shirt and laid on the bed with his back, deeply lost in thoughts; his mind

ran through the day’s work, how the scotching sun burned his skin, how he was insulted at work, but I have to provide for my family he whispered in a still small voice, I also need a better job he said, with a deep breath he said at least I’m home to my wife, can’t wait for her tender loving touch.

Still lost in thoughts, she walked in through the door, “Honey are you home? She asked, I’m just coming from the grocery store. I’m so tired. I’ve been home all day doing laundry, cleaning and dusting the house, cooking, mending the kids cloths, baking snacks for the home, went to pay the bills and then to the grocery store, to get some supplies for the home. Whew… thank God you are home. I really need some massage from you.

Hmmm……. Who do you think should be massaged? The Husband or the Wife?
Share your views with us.

“TALES OF TWO HEARTS”

Post a Comment

0 Comments