PROMO POST

Header Ads

When we first met



.... He was passionate, kind, loving and caring when we first met. He sends me flowers every day while we were courting, he carries me from the sitting room to the bedroom in our early years of marriage, he tells me he loves me, almost singing it like a song, but now after 2 kids, I hardly hear “I LOVE YOU”. He doesn't carry me again, no more flowers….. I
only wish he will treat me the way he did when we first met.

  …..She was pretty, slim, good looking, and gorgeous, when we first met. She makes her hair twice in a month, she does manicure and pedicure, her make ups were perfect, her looks always radiating. But now after just 2 kids, she is carefree with her appearance; she has gained excessive weight, looks unkempt, bulging tummy. I only wish for her to look good for me.

“TALES OF TWO HEARTS”


Post a Comment

0 Comments